Thing is. You gotta start simple. And so it's a good start.  I have to say
my transission over to bgt was pretty quick.  I like having everything in a
very simple and object oriented system.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 8:41 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bgt question

Exactly. Right now I'm slowly working on developing an audio adaptation of
the old Atari game Berzerk, admittedly a fairly simple game, but that's in
no way the extent of what I'd like to create. But I imagine I'm months if
not years away from the game I'd really like to make.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!