Hi Damien,
Well, unfortunately I don't think programming of any kind comes
naturally for most people. I know it didn't come naturally to me. I
went through a number of programming courses in college and whenI got
out I still needed quite a bit of practice before I got fairly good at
it. Bottom line, you have to learn and practice, practice, and
practice to get good at it.