To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2010 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota 14

see, that's why I didn't download it
I knew that since thomas didn't say anything, then it probably wasn't
truely ready for download

On 10/2/10, Hayri Tulumcu <ha...@ka-net.dk> wrote:
Hi Thomas. Next time I'll wait until you have anounced that the new beta is
out. How I found out that beta 13 was released, it was because of the
program that I use to keep track of websites (WebMon) gave me the message
that the page had been changed. I'll leave it there to write, if I discover
that you've put the file up, then when it is being posted on the page.