Hi Dark,

Yeah, good point. In both cases we know that the companies are still
in business. With BSC we know that Justin is busy with work and family
so BSC Games has been sidelined, but not forgotten.  While we don't
know exactly what Draconis is doing i do know that they are developing
a cross-platform engine, the same as I am, in order to port their
titles to Mac OS. As I know this is going to be an extremely long and
difficult process I'm not surprised we haven't heard much out of Josh.
However, we do know Draconis still does exist, fulfills orders, and so
on. However, someone less aware of their activities might assume their
stuff is abandoned and do something foolish like pass their games
around assuming they are abandoned or something. So you are right
automatically assuming something is abandoned even if it is a company
like Bavisoft is a poor president to set.

Cheers!