Well as I said yohandi, code factory is a case of bending rather than breaking rules.

Sinse the games are impossible to get hold of anymore, and code factory does nothing to support them, some people on audiogames.net have been trying to distribute the games.

I'm not prepared to stick this on the database or news, but sinse code factory haven't (unlike bavisoft), told us we absolutely can't, there's sort of a grey area here, so while we are usually dead against piracy on audiogames.net, I've allowed people to keep posting links (indeed I don't say that I might not have downloaded copies myself

I am not sure of what Tom's thoughts are relating to audeasy and this matter, so won't post any links here.

As I said,