Hi Muhammed,

I explained it in an earlier post. Don't you read your e-mail?

Essentially, what I was refering to is some game consoles and PC games
have special game controllers in the form of a boxing glove used for
boxing games.  I haven't seen them around for quite a while, but I do
know they did exist at one time. I can remember a couple of years back
seeing a set for the PC with force feedback support that would
simulate the feel of punching an aponent when you hit them. Obviously,
this type of game controller would only be useful in a hand to hand
fighting game such as boxing and not good for much else.


On 1/12/11, Shiny protector <muhamme...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> What do you mean, boxing gloves? I used them in the boxing club that I went
> to. Is it boxing gloves like that?

Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.

Reply via email to