Hi Philip,

Yeah, I understand your logic. When trying to market a product
sometimes it comes down to mob rule. That still however doesn't wave
my concerns about it. Now, a question.

When people produce games is it possible to turn this feature off I.E.
just use Sapi instead of Jaws support etc or are we stuck with
whatever the game designer decides? My real concern is if someone who
really loves Jaws decides only to support that screen reader and
decides to screw everyone else who might want to use Window-Eyes,
NVDA, Sapi, whatever just because they have an opinion that by
supporting Jaws only they will be supporting 90% of the market etc. It
would have to be universally understood by adding screen reader
support every game written with BGT must offer alternative speech
output systems. That no game can make this or that screen reader a
default preference. Any thoughts or comments on this?

Thanks.