Hi Philip,

Again, quite understandable. Let's hope though that nobody is rash
enough to just support Jaws and forget about the rest of us who might
be using Window-Eyes or something else. Oh, I have a copy of Jaws 11,
but it isn't my primary screen reader and I'm not purchasing Jaws 12.
I'm sticking with the version I have, and when it gets too old to
support that will be the end of it most likely. My future with Windows
will probably be with NVDA or Window-Eyes. Depending on if I can
continue to pay for the upgrades, or want to now that I use Linux most
of the time anyway. So I am seriously hoping VI game developers aren't
asking for Jaws support just to drop alternative methods in favor of
it.