I agree completely tom, but I don't really think this is Philip's problem, afterall he's essentially just providing the tools for the job, not saying how people should use them.

if someone did just write in Jaws support because they believed most people used jaws and were too lazy to change things, ---- well it's up to myself and all the other none jaws users to point out to them that they're being a prat, ---- as in fact I did when during my first examination of muds back in 2004, I asked about screen reader support and was sent a bunch of jaws script files, rather sad actually sinse this put me completely off muds at the time, but I now Know I could've run mushclient quite successfully with Sapi, ---- especially sinse the particular mud I was trying to play was Alterean.

The most Philip could do would be to write some advice in the bgt documentation, ---- but whether people take it would be their own fault really.

Beware the Grue!