Hi Muhammed,

Well, the term blink comes from an old term for blindness. I guess
some people with low vision blinked alot, and some sighted people
started calling people with vision loss blinks. Some people also seam
to act like some blind people who do incredible things like become a
great musician or can climb mountains must have some super powers or
something to that effect. I suppose it doesn't help having super
heroes like Daredevil who actually is blind and have super powers
being a popular super hero in the Marvel Universe. Put the two
stereotypes together and you get super blink.

HTH