Hi Dark,

Dark wrote:

It might be that I just come from a different perspective, but I
actually love! finding
something new and thinking "ooo, what's that? let me examine it?" and pushing an
examine command, for me this is far more preferable to just hereing a
sound and reacting.

My reply:

Me to. If I pick up a rare gem, gold coins, scroll, whatever the
natural thing for me to do is want to examine it closer. Looking at a
gold coin can tell you a lot about when it was made. For example, if
you see the image of Alexander the Great you'll naturally conclude the
coin was minted during the rain of Alexander. It is these small but
interesting details that makes an exploration/adventure game so fun.

Cheers!