To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 8:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Converting Visual Content into Audio

Well, think about it like this: you don't press keys to look at things when you're sighted--they're just there. The few buttons you have to push, the better. (This coming from somebody that LOVES pushing buttons,) but you don't want to focus on what you're doing. It's the game that should have all your attention, not, "what's that command again?" One of the things I like about Mota is that there are already so few commands--very nice.
Ken Downey
President
DreamTechInteractive!
And,