Mabey you can add descriptions to the view menu for how big something is such as the firepits and lava pits, ledges, and the other traps and how they look. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 11:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Converting Visual Content into Audio

HI Greg,

Yeah. I've already updated the beta 18 manual with a brief description
of most of the enemies in the game, but I'm trying to think of a good
way to make that process more interactive. Maybe press some key and
have it actually give you a brief but decent description of whatever
it is you are looking at. Any suggestions?

Cheers!