HI Greg,

Yeah. I've already updated the beta 18 manual with a brief description
of most of the enemies in the game, but I'm trying to think of a good
way to make that process more interactive. Maybe press some key and
have it actually give you a brief but decent description of whatever
it is you are looking at. Any suggestions?

Cheers!