Hi,

Well, here's the deal with those scrolls. It is a generic treasure or
item type. The only way I could actually have them say something would
be to completely rewrite a large part of the game and create a
specific scroll object for each and every different scroll in the
temple. Since I don't really want to do that they basically are just
treasure like the gold and gems. They really no longer had any purpose
once I removed arcade mode several betas back, and i didn't want to
rewrite everything to fix it. I will say though that after 1.0 is
released I have plans to completely revamp the game. To fix things
like the scrolls that is sort of just hanging with no real purpose
either way. However, I want to do it on my own time schedule and not
be pushed by the community for a 1.0 release as is the case now.