Hi Tom.

Actually, I've only tried alchemy monti a couple of times last year and each time I got to a point where the game crashed (sinse the last usa games beta I have is far more complete and playable), so gave up with it, so I never noticed the analogue jumps.

I never played it at the time it was originally released sinse that was in early 2006 and at that point I couldn't get version 1 of the net framework to run correctly, and by the time that problem was fixed the Alchemy montizumas revenge wasn't around anymore.

Either way though I'll be glad to see these sorts of things implemented.

They are things I've been wanting to see in audiogames for quite a long while.

Beware the grue!