Hi Philip.

I'm afraid as an exploration fan and a fan of diverse enemies I myself would rather like more attacks to avoid, giving each enemy something unique and making something new for the player to adjust to in each level, then again I also enjoy large areas to explore as well.

Certainly your ai does sound incredibly unique and also it sounds as if tactics will be needed such as waiting until enemies have finished each other off or leading one creature to another in hopes of initiating a fight.

I'll be interested to see how this one works out.

Beware the grue!