We're not allowed to purchase any physical items from amazon.com - doesn't help when our luvverrrly postal service helps some things disappear, or else just arrive reeeeeeaaaaaalllllly sloooooowlllly...<smile>

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 6:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] sanheisar ear buds RE: Reviewing space in audio

No idea at all Nicol, though I imagine you could always get them from somewhere like Amazon if you can't pphysically find a hifi shop in south Africa that sells them.

the earbuds I bought were far less expensive than my headphones though the sound quality is stil pretty good, which is why I use them with my laptop.

they cost me 30 pounds, or about 45 dollars.

Note though nicol, that Earbuds and earphones are different things.

Buds are the sort that actually fit in! your ears, which is one reason they're so small and portable.

Beware the grue!