From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Ken the Crazy
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2011 3:27 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Reviewing space in audio

Ah,
Too bad it won't work with vb.net.  I've thought about porting Heli over but

there's no point unless I can get a better 3d engine than DX.  I tried
experimenting with Openal, but I can't even install the thing--and if it is
installed, it doesn't like my hardware, and the software aspect doesn't seem

to be there either, which is why I think it's not even installed at all.
I've been trying to get in touch with the developer of the Blind Eye, to see

about using the AM3d engine, but no luck, so for now I'm just concentrating
solely on Phrase Madness.  Meantime, Louis is still working on the server
code so people can upload and download comments to and from their game.
He's had other stuff going on too, so it's taking him a while.