Hi Ken,

that's a big part of the problem though. Most VI gamers frankly don't
have the right hardware/software to do 3d audio properly. I know
XAudio2 is pretty good if you have a 5.1 surround sound set of
headphones and/or speakers, but there we go looking at $99 or more
just to obtain some hardware to reproduce the 3d audio properly.
That's assuming they have a 5.1 or 7.1 sound card already.

Cheers!