Ah,
Too bad it won't work with vb.net. I've thought about porting Heli over but there's no point unless I can get a better 3d engine than DX. I tried experimenting with Openal, but I can't even install the thing--and if it is installed, it doesn't like my hardware, and the software aspect doesn't seem to be there either, which is why I think it's not even installed at all. I've been trying to get in touch with the developer of the Blind Eye, to see about using the AM3d engine, but no luck, so for now I'm just concentrating solely on Phrase Madness. Meantime, Louis is still working on the server code so people can upload and download comments to and from their game. He's had other stuff going on too, so it's taking him a while.