To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] old games was, shell shock

Yeah, those Dos pcs games kicked butt. Maybe they are primative compared to some of the stuff that's out now, but nothing compares to, for example the junkyard. I used to spend hours on that range, just waiting to see if I couldn't blow up that propane tank. Cops was fun too, as well as Snipe Hunt.
Ken Downey
The Addictor
www.TheAddictor.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pitermach" <piterm...@gmail.com>