Hi Thomas.
I personally would prefer you to do the game that you want to do, and
for me the simpler the better, because it takes less work and
therefore will be with us quicker and wont take too much time out of
other development of yours. I've said before and I will say again, its
important that you makethe game you are happy with.
I am really looking forward to playing this game, and hope it wont be
long until you do a game around the late 90s as this was my main WWF
period, during the early to mid 90s I mainly watched WCW and was too
young to watch any wrestling in the 80s, but do have knowledge of most
of the names in your rostr.
Thanks
Richard