Hi Dark,

Well, I'll certainly take that under advisement. Unfortunately, now
I'm not quite sure what to do. I have Jim Kitchen saying make it
self-voicing and you seem to be in favor of my original idea of
text-based. I think I'm going to have to have more feedback from the
community to make a decision about this one. However, personally, my
vote is still text simply because it would be way more flexable and
easier to create.

As for the custom wrestler idea I don't know. This is a personal
conflict of wrestling purest vs Joe the average gamer. As someone who
has watched WWF/WWE, NWA, and AWA wrestling for most of my life  I am
undoubtedly a wrestling purest. To me personally creating custom
wrestlers is not that apealing an idea. Main reason if I'm going to
play the game at all I'm going to roll play someone I know and admire
not some made up wrestler.

Cheers!