Hi Chris,

Yeah, there are better sound libraries available for Python. As I
mentioned in a prior e-mail there is an open source Python wrapper for
FMOD Ex called PySonic. Last time I checked PySonic hadn't been
updated for ages and isn't compatible with current versions of FMOD
though. There is a Python wrapper for OpenAL-Soft called PyOpenAL, but
again I haven't kept up with that project since I don't really use
Python much. There is also a Python wrapper for SFML called PySFML and
I do know that is up to date.The only drawback with PySFML is that
currently it blue screens on Windows XP do to video card driver
compatibility issues.  I wish they'd fix that, as I'd love to use SFML
as part of my game engine. Anyway, there are better alternatives than
PyGame available out there for Python.

Cheers!