Hi Dark,

Definitely. I loved the Ewok movies as a kid. I had a number of toys
that went along with them including a large stuffed Ewok, several Ewok
action figures, and the Ewok village playset that was made for ROTJ
and the Ewok movies.

Which reminds me. Since this is suppose to be about games I think an
Ewok game would be sort of cool. I have a bunch of Ewok sound effects,
and plenty of them from the little fuzball, Wikit, himself. He was a
great kids hero, and I felt was always very apealing to small
children.