Hi Tom.

Well I have my issues with Sryth and mechanics personally which is why I no longer play myself, but I atually agree.

It's actually a text based game that I'd most like to create myself, sinse even among all the brouser based affairs available I've never found something that quite sutes me with interesting combat, an explorable world and a back story.

So myself I'd look forward to a textual rpg starwars game, with or without sounds, ---- provided of course there was enough explanation of backstory to fit those like me who's knolidge of starwars isn't as extensive as yours ;D.

Beware the grue!