Hi Dark,

Yeah, I know. Trust me I've been there and done that myself. My first
games, so-called games, were pretty boring affairs. They would be
pretty laughable compared to what I'm creating now.

For instance, the first game I wrote was text-based and was suppose to
be something like a intergalactic gladiator type game. To give you an
idea of how lame this thing was you selected the type of alien
creature you wanted to fight and you would be placed in an arena with
the creature. You were then presented with a number of options like
fire your blaster pistol, fire your blaster rifle, throw thermal
detonator, swing light saber, etc. It was turn based and you basically
took turns chopping and shooting each other to death. Definitely
nothing very interesting to write home about. Now, look where I am
today.

Cheers!