From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 8:10 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] the spirit of game production -
Re:bringsbackmemories - Re: Fw: BlindSoftware.comBlog Feed

Are Judgment Day, Super Liam, and the betas of MOTA the same?  Even though
they are side scrollers, no.  This is why I don't think that the attitude of

not creating a side scroller because they already exist is not the way to
look at what to produce.  I have an idea for a bowling game.  How many of
them exist for blind gamers to play with absolutely not one bit of sighted
assistance from start to finish?  Should I produce it?  Should I get
together with a programmer and share the rewards because I don't know
programming?  Or should I forget it because of what already exists.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to
heart.