Hi Dark,

That's possible. Remember the VI gaming market as a whole hasn't had
much experience with games outside this community and maybe what
his/her friends/family play. This might contribute to the feeling of
well if there is a game like Tarzan Junior set in the jungle then
another side-scroller such as Perilous Hearts wouldn't sell. Of
course, as we've already heard the two games are quite different in
game play, and I'm certainly thinking of buying Perilous Hearts based
on what I've heard alone. So the side-scroller genre is far from
played out.

As far as arcade games I'm not sure it is totally played out either.
Remember you are only thinking of the virtical shooters like Space
Invaders. There are games like Time Pilot, Chopper Command, Topgun,
Air Wolf, and perhaps hundreds more that have never been tapped in the
arcade genre alone. We just need to tap those types of games.

Cheers!