I spent the first 2 weeks of January on vacation in Florida.  I don't remember
how many days into the vacation it was, but I came up with the idea for
Daytona, and programmed it, while I was there on the beach.  My guess is that
I've misrepresented the date Rail racer came out, and that's why you're asking.
 I guess I don't actually know when it officially came out, but right around
the time I programmed Daytona I saw a lot of posts on the forum for the release
of Rail racer.  I assumed it had just come out.  OH I SEE MY MISTAKE!  I have
been saying Rail racer, but I was thinking of Top Speed 3!  Whoops, I can see
why that was very confusing, please forgive that mistake lol.