If we all focused on what the next operating system will be, what the next
popular devices will be, or what the next popular programming language will be,
it would take 10 times longer to produce any games.  I think there are enough
examples of this exact thought process to prove my point.  We do! need some
people to be thinking that way, but you also need people who worry more about
here and now.