Hi Lori,

Probably not. By now the damage is done. Oh, there is someone who can
probably fix and restore the problem with the right technical skills,
but not where I am sitting an ocean away.

Just to clarify Dark and I were giving you suggestions on tools and
apps to prevent problems like this in advance. The problem you are
facing is you've lost those license keys and depending on what
happened they could be difficult to recover. The best thing to do
right now is reregister the apps that lost their license info, and
then you should probably invest in something like PCTuneup or CCleaner
to maintain your OS so the problem doesn't get any worse if it turns
out to be a registry issue as I suspect it might be.