Hmmmm, I'm not honestly sure, sinse I've never had reason to do the system restore options on it.

Probably not, because you didn't have it installed or use it to clean registry etc before you started.

It will however clean things up and stop such things occurring in the future, pluss will hopefully solve the problems you have with error reports popping up etc.

Beware the gRue!

dark.