That game sounds fun!  And welcome to replay value!

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2011 11:42 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Startrek tng trivia error

Hi Dark,

Yeah, a game like Lone Wolf with a Star Trek theme would totally rock.
At one time I had started on one using the USS Defiant, but the project got
ditched or put off because at the time I had just taken over Montezuma's
Revenge and Raceway, and all the games I was working on in 2005/2006 ended
up getting put on the back burner.

Now, as for Elite Force its not as odd or strange as you might think.
Let's use Elite Force I which I know best since I've played it a lot with
sighted help.

Basically, it takes place on USS Voyager while they are still in the Delta
Quadrant. Tuvock has just assembled an elite force of Star Fleet officers
called the hazard team to handle dangerous and specialized missions for
Voyager. The first level has the team in training on the holodeck where you,
playing as Ensign Monro, must rescue the hazard team from a Borg cube.
Pretty awesome mission for the first three levels.

On level 4 Voyager is attacked by an alien ship, the warp core is damaged,
and Lieutenant Torres reports to the bridge that Voyager's warp core is
about to blow. Janeway orders the hazard team, you, to head down to
engineering and repair the warp core.

In level 5 Voyager encounters a group of aliens from the Alpha quadrant who
were braught to the delta quadrant by the scavengers.
They attack Voyager, board her, and the hazard team is called in to clear
the ship of the scavengers and restore it back to law and order.

Eventually, the game finally gets around to the real story were Voyager and
a Borg ship are captured by the Forge. The hazard team must land on the
Forge base and blow it up so Voyager can leave.

Basically, like I said it is like a series of miniepasodes where you as
Ensign Monro get to carry out several missions and lead a team of Star Fleet
officers against various enemies. There are a lot of non-cannon characters
in the game, for the game's sake, but there are also the regular stars in
it. Tuvock, Janeway, Chakotay, Torres, etc are all there played by the same
stars as the tv shows which makes it like a playable tv show. The only
complaint is they didn't get Jarri Ryan to reprise her roll as Seven of
Nine. They had someone who kind of sounded like Jarri Ryan, but wasn't her,
playing Seven, and well that kind of sucked. However, all I think you would
like it if you could play it.

Cheers!