Hi Tom.

That's understandable and in fact is the reason I myself probably only reread lotr, the hobbit and the Silmarillion about once every 18 months to two and a half years.

even the best books, series and such can be read too much.

In the case of games, one thing I've always wanted to see is a startrek game similar to Lone wolf where you command a single starship and carry out missions in space, whether those are delivery type missions for diplomatic reasons, negotiating tricky bits of space such as proton stars, or taking part in the federation's battles.

While I believe you that a startrek fps like elite force is a good game (it's not one I've heard of), somehow the idea of militaristic missions with ground troops and guns as part of startrek seems a litle jarring.

I know there have been ground based wars, covert operations and goodness knows what going on, especially in the dominian war, however such things are just not what first comes to mind when i think of startrek, thus a 3d or fps game would seem more a starwars thing to me as in fact you were thinking at one stage.

Beware the grue!