Hi Jeremy.

One thing i've noticed abut it professionals as I said, is a tendency to worry about stuff that actually doesn't affect the end user.

it's like buying whipped cream instead of actually pulling out a whisk and doing it yourself, or buying some frozen hash browns instead of physically mashing the spuds, battering them etc.

there will be professional purist chefs who will think this is terrible and always ssay you should do the hole lot yourself, but then when people cannot physically tell the difference in the meal, you think what is the point?

obviously in stuff like making gravy or pastry or sauce, you do! take the long method rather than using prepacked sinse it will change the end result, but if it makes no overall difference but adds on to the preparation time why bother?

this was the reason for my question.

audio games don't get produced half as often as they could be, and in order to help that situation examining what your making them with is always a good thing.

previously I thought if a programmer was experienced in a given language, it was only the complexity of the project itself and life that changed matters, but oviously that's not the case, so I ask why.

Beware the grue!