Good grief! I never intended this to turnn into such an arguement.

My intention primarily was to find out, as an end user, what difference different programming languages made and why, life concerns and legal issues aside, some games took far longer to produce than others.

though I am not a moderator, I'd like to remind people very strongly that a discussion of programming languages is not! a discussion of the merrits or flaws of a given programmer.

The one is useful and informative, the other is deffinately not!

Beware the Grue!