Hi Dark,
  I think maybe you missed my point in mentioning David and Jeremy.
My point was that they have an amazing output in both quantity and quality with tools that Thomas keeps putting down with his various comments, and they certainly don't fall under the category of lazy, nor are they ignorant of the other programming choices available to them. I don't respond well to passive aggressive behavior, and if Thomas didn't mean to be insulting by using terms such as lazy and saying he does things the right way, etc, he should have, given the previous flags thrown up by other developers on this list previously. Again, to understand why this behavior on list is so upsetting to me and others, refer to my previous message on the topic of hurting the community whether meaning to or not as well as being obtuse. I don't expect to get much support here on list. Folks don't like getting in the middle of crap like this, and I don't blame them, but I'm a direct kind of guy, and when I've had enough of something, I'm gonna let you know, and again apologies if folks don't wanna hear this. Also, please note that I changed the subject line on this, although you did get this topic going, I did not hijack it.
  Later,
Che