Hi Jim,

Yeah, I figure programming the sloping ramps from Donkey Kong would be
a bit tricky to reproduce. As you recall they move up to the left and
to the right at about a 30 degree angle, and  Mario has to run up the
ramps while barrels are constantly rolling down. That requires a bit
of geometry to figure out the angles and then program the game to use
the right physics for the barrels as they roll down torwards Mario.
That seems pretty math intensive for a simple game, but that's the way
it goes sometimes. Who knows, maybe I might take on a project like
that just for fun just to give gamers an idea of what the original DK
was like. It was a very fun game as Awesome Homer is.

Cheers!