Wow Jim, actually I'm quite surprised there.

A great example of well done game ambience and getting the most out of one barrel file.

This is as soemthing I'd like to see other developers doing with their sounds for things like enemies, just to give some vareity in game.

Beware the grue!

To: "dark" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Getting Frustrated with Level 1 of Awesome Homer

Hi Dark,

Don't tell anyone, but there is only one barrel sound file. I am just playing it at different frequencies so that one barrel sounds different than the next. But thanks, I must have picked good frequencies and found a good barrel sound to start with.

BFN

    Jim

Never argue with a man who buys ink by the barrel.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA