To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 4:38 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] ] Hammer in Donkey Kong

] Hammer in Donkey Kong.

If Mario jumps and grabs a Hammer, he will have the ability to smash enemies with the Hammer for a limited period of time. However, while holding one, Mario loses the ability to jump or climb ladders. Mario is also not invulnerable while holding the hammer and can still be killed if an object sneaks past the head of the Hammer. The Hammer stays active for roughly 11 seconds, and swings twice every second. Also, the Hammer will glow an orange color just before the time for its use runs out.
http://www.ssbwiki.com/Hammer