From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 7:24 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] General Gaming Info

Hi Brian, lol!

Many of us here are old internet lags,, and thus are familiar with the
standard netspeak terms such as fyi, btw, n00b etc, I regularly use ;D
myself.

remember, most people who play audio games also play other forms of games
available online, such as interactive fiction, muds and brouser based rpgs,
pluss many are mainstream console gamers too.

In a lot of ways audio games and the community surrounding them aren't
really too different from any specialized indi games group, accept that most

people are lacking in eyeballs,  and developers tend to be community members

and games players as well.

Hth.

Beware the grue!

-----