Hi Dark,

Thanks for all the great info. I am writing a research proposal to use audio
games to study cognitive and perceptual changes that may occur over time
once a novice (someone who has never really played electronic games) begins
playing for an extended period of time over several weeks. Thus, I need a
really engaging game with lots of different scenarios, with high replay
value. I can provide more details as my proposal fleshes out. I will check
out Time of Conflict, which from your descriptions sounds a lot like
StarCraft, which is the video game I am using parallel to whatever audio
game I can find

Thanks,
Brian