Hi Valiant,

No, SoundRTS is not open source. Although, it is currently freeware
the source code for the game has never been available to the general
public, and therefore noone such as myself can modify it. I really
wish SoundRTS was open source though as I'd like to update the game,
and build it using newer versions of the Python libraries.

Cheers!