From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 3:59 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] castaways version 1.4b, with Jaws support!

Hi Phil.

Nope, not from what I've seen at all.

As I said, the curser is just for viewing the map and planting buildings.

In castaways you have no direct control over what any of your people do at
all. Lumberjacks will automatically find the nearest tree, your soldiers and

knights go off and attack the goblins nearest your guard towers, builders
start streight off when a building site has enough materials etc.

This makes it a very different game to something like Sound rts where you
must order people to go to specific places and do specific things.

This is why castaways is actually more realistic and in the matter of it's
resource and population management probably more complex as well.

Beware the grue!

-----
No virus found in this message.