From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 1:48 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] castaways version 1.4b, with Jaws support!

Hi Dark,
I picture the beginning as you are always at the cursor location and your
people follow you around as you explore the map.
When you want one of your people to start chopping trees you go to the place

where they should work and tell them what to do.
So starting at J 15 which is land near the water makes perfect sense to me.