From: "Mich" <mi...@eastlink.ca>
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2011 8:50 AM
To: "gamers @audyssey.org" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] are there any blind games where people can go on quests and play with other players on line?

Hi all. I had a question. I have seen allot of different audio games but I am wondering if the blind community has any games that have audio and are like fps but where you can go on quests and play online with other players? I am kind of thinking of the games that the sighted people have like say something like Age of Conan. I remember when I was little and I used to like playing Eamon and I remember some time ago some one had talked of bringing this game to the windows platform as a audio game. I am wondering did that ever get off the ground? I just am wondering if the audio games community has any games like this? I was thinking of this because I watched the big bang theory ep where Penny was addicted to playing the on line game Age of Conan and so thought I would ask if any blind people have played this or if we even have anything remotely similar to this in a audio game or like eamon. many thanks. from Mich.