Hi Michael,

Well, those are certainly some good complaints about Entombed, but the
major complaint with that game is that it is a Roguelike RPG which
means all you do is walk around an underground dungeon fighting
monsters and pickup gear. It lacks the story driven aspect of
exploring an entire world or kingdom at large. I like the fact in
Sryth you can travel from village to village or town to town and
getting involved in various local adventures. Plus your skill sets and
powers aren't limited to a specific job or class. In Sryth you can
pick and train any number of skills or powers you would like making a
more unique character from game to game.

As you said in Entombed wizards can cast the firebolt. That's great,
but in my mind a wizard or great mage should be able to cast a number
of attack spells including lightning, fire, wind, and so on. So, yeah,
Entombed's job classes are pretty limited. Plus there is no way to
obtain more than two jobs that I know of.

Cheers!