Hi Charles,

That's a good point. A human being would have to pause even if it was
a second or so before trying to jump again. To rest if nothing else.
The way it worked in beta 18 was totally unrealistic because as soon
as Angela's feet hit the ground she bounced straight back up into the
air like a jack rabit, and was half way through a second jump before
you let go of the controls and the results might be, well, unexpected.
 Hahahahahaha!

Let's put it this way. I cursed a lot before that problem was fixed.
Angela would successfully jump over trap number 1, and bounce up into
the air, I'd let go of the joystick button to stop her from jumping
and she'd land smack dab in trap number 2. Totally not cool. :D

Cheers!